Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics, and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders, and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services, and other travel-related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle-free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
Junior Executive – Operations
- Maintain the inventory of Convertainers, re-sale container units, Flat racks & reefer containers, by updating the Logix system.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all the records such as service agreements, quotations, purchase orders, etc.
- Arrange delivery of Convertainers/ Containers/ reefers by coordinating with transport vendors, shipping agencies, custom clearance agencies, etc.
- Procure containers by contacting various container sourcing vendors, surveying Containers, negotiating prices, obtaining necessary approvals, arrange payments.
- Attend to the maintenance of premises and other administrative activities in order to ensure smooth operation within the organization.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Container Depot Operations.
- Qualification related Supply chain/ Logistics Management is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 passes at GCE O/L with “C” pass for English and Maths and 3 passes at GCE A/L
- Good communication skills and ability to multitask.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”.
Closing Date: 2022.07.29