Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT (CONSTRUCION)
- Develop procurement strategies and operational excellence that support key business objectives of the cluster companies
- Instill effective procurement strategies, policies, procedures, automations and controls across the companies to ensure effectiveness and transparency
- Ensure compliance to legal requirements and company guidelines
- Ensure the execution of procurement strategies across the firm to ensure consistent and high quality value delivery.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Lead rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and support groups.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Oversee the development and execution of sourcing strategies across all categories within span of control including targets, timelines and resource plans.
- Build market intelligence capabilities within the management and procurement team
- Analyze market and delivery trends to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in procurement management preferably in construction industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in construction industry is a must
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Qualification in Supply Chain Management/Logistics at a recognized institute
- Qualification in Material Engineering or Civil Engineering will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Construction materials and services is a must
- Exceptional analytical, negotiating and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys Advantis | Closing Date: 03/31/2022