Executive – Occupational Health and Safety and Corporate Sustainability
- Implementing and reviewing of the OHS management system of the cluster by increasing the awareness and commitment of the staff on safe work practices.
- Work closely with the OHS & CS reps of the SBUs under the cluster to create awareness on OHS & CS throughout.
- Ensure that the strategic plans on OHS & CS are developed and implemented for the Cluster in a timely manner.
- Conduct GHG quantification for the cluster as and when required.
- Develop sustainability related initiatives which are relevant to the SBUs under the cluster and drive their implementation.
- Spearhead the cluster involvement of the strategic CSR projects of Hayleys Advantis Group.
- Develop mechanisms to enable the reporting and assessment of OHS & CS performance against set KPI’s.
- Conduct accident and incident investigations, determine probable causes and make recommendations for corrective action liaising with relevant department.
- Facilitate the upliftment of knowledge and skills of employees of the SBUs under the cluster liaising with Cluster HR.
- Ensure effective implementation of standards by maintaining documentation and placing control mechanisms
- Ensure compliance of SBUs under the cluster to ISO & any other applicable standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in the related field.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Fair knowledge on ISO.
Hayleys Aviation | Closing Date: 03/31/2022