Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver its core purpose to ‘improve the quality of life for the nation’. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka’s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
- Maintaining stock availability of raw material and sellable items for outlets with production bakeries.
- Forecasting (Baseline / Promotion/Seasonal)
- Ensure suppliers production and shipment planning are aligned with business requirements.
- Ensure orders are placed at the right time at the right quantities.
- Maintaining stock holding of departments at target levels.
- Constant engagement with suppliers to identify and resolve issues.
- Conduct supplier meetings frequently and share agreed next steps with the Head of Department.
- Discuss relevant plans at availability meetings.
- Should possess a Degree in Transport/Logistics/Supply Chain/General Management.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ work experience is preferred.
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills (presentation and negotiations).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A positive attitude about new challenges with a mindset to learn new things
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before the 13.08.2022
Closing Date: 2022.08.13