Junior Executive – Sales & Marketing
1. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a marketing plan and sales plan for logistics products in consultation with the Commercial head
- Assist the head of commercial on business development activities of the department by searching for new products and look for new markets (Local/Overseas) for the existing product range.
- Liaise with suppliers / manufactures to purchase high quality products at possible lowest cost.
- Ensure the compliance to company’s credit policy by directly involving debt collection and assist customer service department in order to ensure a speedy recovery of debts and there by improve the cash flow.
- Assist the decision making process by preparing reports on sales volumes, sales visits, loss orders, new opportunities, market situation, etc.
2. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
- 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- Part qualification in Sales / Marketing (Preferably CIM/ SLIM etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Sinhala.
- Should have minimum 1 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Conversant with MS office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 2022.07.29