Junior Executive- Procurement and Fleet Maintenance
- Proactively identify, plan and carry out procurement needs with regard to Empty container handlers, Prime movers and other vehicles.
- Efficiently carry out procuring procedures; calling quotations, comparing prices and physically inspecting the quality where necessary.
- Maintain and continuously update the list of suppliers as per company’s guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining optimum stock levels for repairing and maintaining vehicles & Equipment.
- Assist/supervise to complete all running repairs (daily repairs) in an efficient and effective manner, by allocating resources for repairs and supervising the repair process.
- Ensure proper record keeping of the repairs carried out on all equipment.
- Recognized Mechanical / Auto mobile engineering qualification, not less than a certificate course, from a technical Training institute such as , City & Guild, German Tech(NVQ), National Technical College(NVQ) & etc
- At Least 1 years’ Experience in the Automobile / Procurement field
- Computer Literacy
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Logistics International Limited | Closing Date: 04/05/2022