Executive – Business Development (Construction Material Trading)
- Analyze the markets of engineering and construction material trading , seek potential marketing opportunities by gathering information, communication products details to potential customer and proactively attending their inquiries, visiting customers/suppliers when required.
- Assist the department head in developing a growth oriented marketing plan for Logistics Product Department and ensure it is achieved by way of, providing inputs/information on marketing communication plans, competition and analyzing same etc.
- Assist in building and maintaining the brand image and awareness of Logistics Products and T&E Cluster by creating the brand equity through integrated marketing and communications strategy implementation, obtaining copy rights, other related approvals/agreements.
- Execute integrated marketing activities by preparing all the promotional materials such as ATL/BTL and TTL activities as per the communication plan, coordinate with various vendors ( Ad agencies / Media / PR companies etc) Participate in various forums with prospective customers etc
- Visit potential customers regularly, seeking out new tenders/opportunities and preparing the same, keeping required records, sending proposals on time by liaising with new overseas and local suppliers, developing new market segments and new products to Logistics Products portfolio
- Three passes at the GCE A/Levels.
- BSc in Material Management Degree
- Fully or partly professional qualification in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage
- Experience in construction material trading
- Excellent Communication skills in English
- Analytical Skill
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. The pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Closing Date: 05/31/2022