Senior Legal Officer – Regulatory – Group Legal and Regulatory
- To be the liaison representing the Dialog Group with key regulatory bodies.
- Monitoring, updating and advising the company on regulatory matters.Ensuring that the company is kept abreast of key regulatory developments/trends.
- Ensuring timely compliance with regulations issued by regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for maintaining a good rapport/working relationship with key regulatory personnel
- Require to manage and monitor projects assigned to regulatory whilst ensuring timely completion
- Responsible to liaise and ensure timely compliance with regulations, licenses, guidelines, directives, agreements and ‘ad hoc’ requests issued by regulatory authorities such as payment of fees, renewing existing licenses, obtaining new licenses etc.
- Maintenance and monitoring of records according to set guidelines
- Responsible for analysing applicable legislature/licenses and advise division/management accordingly
- Be an Attorney at Law (preferably with a degree in law from a reputed University)
- An LLM or MBA or CIMA or CIM would be an added qualification
- 2-3 years of experience working in a law firm / corporate sector / research firm
- Be computer literate and have excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to understand regulatory trends, specifics (i.e. Tariffing, accounting etc.)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills/team work
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/15/2022