- Be responsible for the review, drafting, negotiating and finalising of all forms of legal contracts including the completion of projects assigned in relation thereto.
- Handling Intellectual Property related matters, Litigation, Title Work and the preparation of notarial documents
- Support the full spectrum of Legal activities taking place as and when required across the group.
On the job training in the above areas will be provided to the selected candidate
- Should be an Attorney at Law of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka. Prior experience in a similar capacity and possession of a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree will be an added advantage
- Possess a Notarial License (Sinhala and English Language) to practice in the Judicial Zone of Colombo.
- Excellent command of English and Sinhala (both verbal and written).
- A dynamic team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Competence in MS Office suite is a prerequisite for this position.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 10 days of this advertisement by email to [email protected] or mentioning the position in the subject of the email.
Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based.
Closing Date: 2022.06.17