- Draft, negotiate, review, and advice on all forms of Commercial Agreements.
- Attend to the Regulatory Compliance function of the Group.
- Conduct legal research and advice the Group on legal matters, including conducting of due diligences.
- Liaise with external law firms, counsels and provide them with required information.
- Provide legal advice to the Group as and when requested on all forms of legal issues and queries.
- Handle day to day administrative functions of the legal department.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Attorney-at-law possessing minimum 6 years’ experience in the corporate law field including minimum 2 years’ experience in a reputed commercial law firm.
- Capable of analyzing and thinking conceptually and independently.
- Should have experience in drafting and reviewing all forms of legal documents/contracts.
- Whilst a thorough knowledge in Contract and Company Law is essential, knowledge in International Trade Law and Shipping will be an added advantage.
- Good command of the English and Sinhala languages, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with sound computer literacy.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Have a positive outlook and be a good team player.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, click here to apply.
Closing Date: 2022.08.12