John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Solutions Designer.
The Solutions Designer will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of front end and back-end developers, review coding, create awareness on best practices to improve quality of the software
- Driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Providing architectural and design direction of cloud backend infrastructure to ensure performance, maintenance, reliability, security and scalability of code and systems
- Leading integrations, coding and guide the development team to follow the defined development standards
- Participating and contributing to product ideation, requirements gathering, and develop deep understanding of product and business, along with other stakeholders and business development team.
- Staying up to date with technology trends and modern software delivery techniques
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information technology, 4-6 years of experience in leading highly-complex, technically challenging, cross-functional software-oriented projects
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development, Kubernetes, Dockers, ReactJS, React Native, .NET Core, Xamarin, Flutter, Synchronous or Asynchronous Messaging and Azure Functionalities (Logic Apps, Azure Services)
- Experience in designing and creating robust RESTful web APIs and microservices
- Hands on Experience in creating and maintaining CI or CD pipelines, DevOps or DevSecOps lifecycle and GitLab
- A very good understanding on Application Security, Infrastructure Security, SSO and Database (NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470.
Please state the position you’re interested in, on the subject line of your email.
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)
John Keells IT (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: Apply Now