John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst. The Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that all delivery expectations are met. The selected candidate will report to the Practice Manager.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating, and managing test approach for assigned projects
- Performing UI, functional, regression, and smoke testing
- Building test automation suits for Web and Mobile applications
- Conducting performance testing and API testing
- Actively participating in design reviews
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in manual and automation testing
- Experience working with automation frameworks and automating test cases using Appium, Selenium web driver, Protractor, or similar tools
- Experience in API testing, Apache JMeter and be conversant in DevOps development practices and Test Management tools
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)