John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Project Coordinator – Pre-Sales. The selected candidate will report to the Pre-Sales Lead.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Understanding the client requirements specified in forms of RFP/EOI/RFQ’s
- Liaising with account managers and technical teams to identify client requirements
- Meeting with respective stakeholders (i.e., clients, internal resources and third parties) to clarify overall requirements of the respective presales project
- Assisting with defining the project scope and objectives by involving relevant stakeholders and defining delivery approach
- Coordinating and delegating tasks within internal teams to build up the presales proposals according to the clients’ requirements
- Ensuring that the presales tasks are running smoothly and delivered on time
- Scheduling progress meetings in a timely manner and communicating status updates
- Ensuring that all presales engagements are delivered on-time, and relevant presales status reports and updates are provided
- Organizing and attending stakeholder meetings
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project proposal documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensuring standards and requirements are met through quality assurance checks
- Performing other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, or the equivalent, a PMP or SCRUM qualification is an added advantage
- Excellent leadership, communication, and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to use project management and CRM tools
- Prior exposure and experience in a similar role would be an added advantage
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)
Closing Date: 2022.08.19