John Keells Holdings PLC (JKH) is Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate in the Colombo Stock Exchange. From managing hotels and resorts in Sri Lanka and the Maldives to providing port, marine fuel and logistics services to IT solutions, manufacturing of food and beverages to running a chain of supermarkets, tea broking to stock broking, life insurance and banking to real estate, we have made our presence felt in virtually every major sphere of the economy.
We seek an exceptional individual for the above role and invites applications from suitably qualified individuals. The candidate will be responsible for Systems Administration, Managing Security Compliance, LOB Application Maintenance and Support while adhering to JKH Group IT polices. Above position will be reporting to the HoBS – Centre Functions.
• Maintain the compliance on IT Audits, DR and BCP for the IT function
• Preparation of the annual IT budget with the direction of the HoBS
• Interact with a range of stakeholders on systems requirements to elicit, prioritize, analyze, document, manage, verify & validate requirements with a clear understanding of client’s business requirements, challenges, and opportunities while following the RFI/ RFP process
• Manage and maintain the inhouse built applications on Change Requests and Incidents
• Compile requirement verification scenarios and review quality assurance test cases.
• Management of Security and Infrastructure
- Coordinate with Group IT and maintain optimum security levels
- Manage 100% adherence of Group security policies and maintain patch compliance up to date
• Manage the 3rd party applications
- Provision and manage Azure tenant including SaaS, PaaS
- Implement, update, coordinate the LOB applications
- Troubleshooting of LOB application related issues (1st level Support)
- MS SQL Database/ Visual Studio & Oracle Maintenance and performance tuning
• Network performance monitoring and troubleshooting
• End user support including user training on security awareness and data classification to end users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering or any other equivalent IT field
- 3 years of hands-on experience in IT Operations such as Switching, Routing, Server configuration, PC configuration and Wi-Fi systems
- Hand-on experience on Software developments (C# and VB .Net etc.) and Databases (MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL etc.) will be an added advantage
- Excellent planning, coordinating and time management skills
- Solid writing, Documentation, Communication, and Presentation skills
- Knowledge in Cyber Security infrastructure including but not limited to NGN Firewalls, IPS, IDS Cisco ISE etc.
- Knowledge in Cloud networking technologies, preferably MS Azure infrastructure
- Hardware/software/network training and certification in systems (such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, RHCSA, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work long hours without losing focus and comply to highest levels of accuracy
- Fluency in English language (Sinhala and Tamil language fluency is added advantage)
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE on or before 18/03/2022
John Keells Holdings PLC