Cloud Architect – MENA- UAE/QATAR/KSA – Skill Migration
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
The Solution Architect drives Azure-based customer initiatives by collaborating with customers whilst participating in both pre-sales and post-sales efforts.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Cloud Architect. The selected candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer – Cloud Solutions and Services.
The Cloud Architect will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with customers and participating in both pre-sales and post-sales i.e., deployment efforts
- Providing a technical outlook during interactions with customers
- Ensuring an effective end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience
- The Azure technical customer engagement including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, proofs of concept, and deployment
- Design implementation and support of distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across hybrid cloud and on-premises environments
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A computer science or related engineering degree
- 5-8 years of experience designing and delivering cloud solutions on an enterprise scale, 5+ years of experience creating pilots, prototypes, and proofs-of-concept, and 4 – 6 years of experience providing cloud solutions including hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud, lift and shift initiatives, migrations, and upgrades, prior work experience in a consulting or architecture position within a software & services company is a necessity
- An understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, cloud virtualization, storage, networking, and cloud governance technologies effectively
- An understanding of common database technologies such as SQL Database and Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, and security solutions
- An understanding of modern DevOps practices including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies
- An understanding of cloud-based Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices
- Certifications in Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert or GCP Professional Cloud Architect or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Certifications in MCSA Linux on Azure or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), SLES engineer, or SLES Specialist for SAP or HA, MCSE Windows Server 2016 or MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- Certifications in Kubernetes, Dev Ops, Terraform, and Ansible
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected]/[email protected] or contact our Technical Recruiter at 777236886/WhatsApp number 0778513635. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)