John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Software Quality Assurance Analyst. The selected candidate will report to the Practice Manager.
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for:
• Planning, creating, and managing test approach for assigned projects
• Performing UI, functional, regression, and smoke testing
• Actively participating in requirement and design reviews
• Assisting the customer for UAT
• Assisting implementation configurations for end users
• Identifying limitations and problem areas for future expansions
The ideal candidate should possess:
• A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in manual testing
• Experience working with customers and end users by assisting with system configurations and implementations
• Experience in DevOps development practices and Test Management tools
• Good coordination and communication skills
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)