Perform and undertake testing of platforms, systems, and processes to ensure all platform standards are met as per company standards of high-quality products and services as well as to meet regulatory requirements. Apply ethical hacking methodologies while continuously testing and reviewing platforms, processes, and systems for efficient user experience devoid of bugs and security weaknesses, while safeguarding against malicious hacking actions thereby ensuring the delivery of high quality, stable, and secure product to all Dialog customers or end users.
- Hands on testing of platforms and systems to evaluate end user experience is in line with Dialog’s service standards and customer expectations.
- Hands on testing of databases and database security protocols to ensure high levels of protection from malicious hackers.
- Regularly test platforms to assess for vulnerabilities and irregularities by applying the appropriate ethical hacking tools and methodologies.
- Participate in the planning of audits to include identification and evaluation of objectives, inherent risks, and controls.
- Perform regular audits of platforms, processes, systems, and applications, to identify gaps and weaknesses.
- Research and recommend industry best practices, laws, rules, and regulations impacting the division’s products and services.
- Undertake customer/end user surveys to identify new needs or issues faced regarding quality, security, and data protection requirements.
- Check for accuracy, reliability, and relevance of information shared through platforms and documents.
- Collaborate with partners and other users to receive constructive feedback on current reports and processes for future improvements.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or another related field
- Possesses a valid Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
- Other relevant industry-specific and IT-related certifications such as CISSP, CISA, Security+, GSEC, SSCP, GCIH, and CASP+ would be an added advantage.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of IT governance requirements
- Possesses risk assessment ability
- Has security testing experience
- Knowledgeable in IT security and infrastructure knowledge
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 04/01/2022