Senior Executive – Tech Evangelist – IdeaMart
- Setting up and conduct meetings with International Operators in order to facilitate the process of implementing Ideamart platform offerings. Conduct necessary training sessions in order to transfer knowledge.
- Making aware of the legal / economical / cultural differences of the foreign country IdeaMart team in order to better execute operations focused according to the market dynamics.
- Organize awareness sessions, outreach programs, hackathons and initiatives in order to bring more innovative ideas and increase usage of IdeaMart platform. Build relationships with the local developer communities, schools, universities, startups and other potential entities etc.
- Conduct social media-based activities to keep the non-customer community and other parties engaged with the brand in order to educate them about the platform, its capabilities and benefits.
- Identify potential Sri Lankan apps to be ported to relevant market in order to provide a multitude of applications for consumers according to the demand in the respective market.
- Guide developers / non-developers from Ideation to product / service deployment and continuous empowerment and guidance using the platform capabilities in order to fast execution of go to market.
- Taking necessary actions to suspend / reject apps violating IdeaMart T&C in order to mitigate fraudulent applications. Conduct random sanity checks of the applications in order to maintain the quality of the service.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Management Information Systems / Business Information Systems or similar professional qualification
- 2 years minimum work experience in a related capacity
- A certificate in Business Management is an added advantage.
- Ability to manage developer community and ability to code at an intermediary level.
- Exposure to new technologies. Knowledge about APIs and IoT.
- Public Speaking / Presentation skills / Negotiation skills
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/31/2022