- Analyse and identify the business processes that are unique to telco and general organizational operating procedures to gain proper understanding on areas of risk and potential for fraudulent practices to identify gaps and make necessary recommendations.
- Be aware of the changes that take place in the environment time to time and its effect on the business and risk / fraud potential to make necessary recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor customer usage patterns in order to identify the existence of any unusual behaviour that may be indicative of fraud, in order to identify any deviations from the expected norms, historical trends and draw attention to any outliers that if not detected may lead to some form of loss.
- Conduct end-to-end reviews of products / services / processes etc. of selected business operational areas in order to document and understand the transactional flows and business logic so that any possible risks could be identified and appropriate tests and controls to be introduced.
- Execution of operational compliance audits for the assigned risk areas
- Review the periodic threshold revisions on KPI management of FM tool in order to ensure optimum system usage and effective risk mitigation
- Ensure current critical Fraud related manual controls are fully automated to guarantee 100 % coverage in the most efficient and effective manner
- Identify appropriate sources of data, extract the relevant details, perform analytics on the data set, identify trends/patterns/deviations etc, and make relevant observations and conclusions based on the evidence.
- Recommend appropriate corrective action, monitoring mechanisms, control activities to mitigate any risks identified
- Investigate any case that is referred to the FM team in a methodical and timely manner.
- Based on the evidence gathered, provide a comprehensive report on the incident and make suitable recommendations on corrective actions if appropriate
- Perform the monitoring and control activities in the defined manner and at the defined frequency
- Identify any deviations beyond the accepted thresholds and escalate to relevant operational teams for corrective action.
- Degree in IT / Technical or equal professional qualification and Finance related qualification would be an added advantage
- Should possess analytical skill such as SQL, python, visualization tool
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related area would be an advantage
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 02/28/2022