Responsible in understand stakeholder requirements and develop functional solution thus meeting the entire scope of requirements with end-to-end ownership of solution. Liase with multiple product, solution and vendor teams to achieve a working and acceptable solution for every project – change or new development. Bridging the gap between the software developers (both internal and external) and the system requirement owners) in order to enhance customer experience through new systems features with improved business process.
- Conduct feasibility of the requirements interms of Organisational Vision, Time, Cost and Quality and to understand team dynamics and capability to produce and meet the requirement
- Ensure technical documentation is up to the expectation as per the BA practice guidelines and is timely and is usable for systems’ sanity.
- Responsible for Continuous improvement of existing processes to ensure that efficiency, usability is at its peak
- Facilitate users to validate identified requirement against business objectives.
- Responsible to map all user requirements to a usable solution which is acceptable by all stakeholders and within the sanity of the eco-system.
- Design solutions catering to the requirements and ensuring regulatory constraints are addressed whilst being 100% aligned with organizational Vision, Goals and Objectives
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Responsible to engage with customers to understand requirements and manage expectations ensuring requirements are addressed whilst being aligned to organizational vision
- Responsible to set user and team expectations and establish acceptance criteria. Ensure that all projects meet the acceptance criteria with evidence via UAT
- Define, govern and develop product roadmaps for above.
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in similar capacity
- Possess A Degree BSc in Computer Science or IT
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 03/31/2022