What We Are Looking For In You?
- Review the requirement documents, specification documents, other technical documents and provide necessary feedback on time
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Plan, estimate, prioritize the functional and non functional testing activities to ensure successful deliveries
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts
- Troubleshoot, identify the root cause and differentiate defects with better understanding
- Record test results, test summary reports, defect reports and complete all test activities
- Adhere to the company testing standards and best practices
- Responsible for on-time delivery and timely escalations of risks, issues, status for the relevant stakeholders
Pre – Requisites
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university
- 1-2 years’ industry experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge in Software QA concepts & testing methodologies.
- Adaptability to Software QA process with manual and automated testing
- Experience in test automation with Selenium Web Driver
- Good knowledge of API testing using SoapUI or Postman
- Experience with web testing technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
CodeGen International | Closing Date: 03/31/2022