John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for implementing and supporting CRM applications for clients of the company.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for:
- Implementation, development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert within all aspects of CRM software including technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Identifying and implementing third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system
- Performing CRM application testing of configurations and customization
- Leading and participating in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
- Extending capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, workflows, and reports
- Designing business processes and integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Performing data migration activities
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science, with experience working in Agile, .NET development, Analysis, Testing and validating solutions will be an added advantage
- Functional or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization
- Certifications in Identity for Windows Server 2016, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft 365 or equivalent certifications
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells IT (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: Apply Now