John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Manager – Sales.
The selected candidate will be relocated to Bangladesh.
The Manager – Sales will be responsible for:
- Operating as the primary point of contact for assigned Accounts
- Developing a long-term trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell JKIT portfolio with existing clients
- Working with the Marketing team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Positioning John Keells IT portfolio and value proposition for customer business needs
- liaising with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience
- Managing the entire sales life cycle to ensure visibility into and predictability of the lead-to-close process
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or Business Management with a full professional qualification in CIM with talent in IT-based solution selling
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in IT based solution selling, out of which 5 years sales experience in Bangladesh, with 3 years’ experience in a managerial position with proven sales results
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at +94719631470. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)
John Keells IT (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: Apply Now