If you are passionate for new knowledge, and eager to explore full of exciting concepts in the telecommunications industry and have the passion for Information Technology with the right attitude, an exciting and rewarding career awaits you. Please apply online to this amazing opportunity. We are eager to welcome you to be an integral part of “Huawei Family”.
• Maintain office IT infrastructure and be responsible for IT maintenance such as: setup new server room, setup video conference room and setting up new office etc.
• Being responsible for monitoring, evaluation, demand analysis, program design, planning & budgeting, organizing and IT implementations.
• Ensure proper operation and maintenance of IT business office environment.
• Being responsible for the data analysis of the daily operation and maintenance conditions of infrastructure bottlenecks and potential problems in timely manner and follow corrective feedback, ensuring SLA compliance.
• Maintain proper IT helpdesk support and troubleshooting, assemble and handle computer/laptop/network/server related problems in terms of hardware and software.
• Conduct IT Training to end users as per the agreed timelines.
• Generate essential IT reports for the management when required.
This role would match your profile;
• If you possess a professional background in IT with an IT academic background and have hands on experience in system administration or networking with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• If you are familiar with IT infrastructure management and have a natural passion in the subject.
• Being a motivated individual who would achieve shared goals and results by sincerely providing a helping hand to others.
• Being a result-oriented team player who has the ability to create a work environment which sparks focused approaches to drive company growth.
Huawei is proud to be ranked at the 44th place in the Fortune Global 500 list as well as to be ranked in the Top 10 of the Forbes 2021 World’s Best Employers list while being recognized as a Great Place to Work for the year 2022.
Closing Date: 2022.09.03