- Maintain office IT infrastructure and be responsible for IT maintenance such as: setup new server room, setup video conference room and setting up new office etc.
- Being responsible for monitoring, evaluation, demand analysis, program design, planning & budgeting, organizing and IT implementations.
- Ensure proper operation and maintenance of IT business office environment.
- Being responsible for the data analysis of the daily operation and maintenance conditions of infrastructure bottlenecks and potential problems in timely manner and follow corrective feedback, ensuring SLA compliance.
- Maintain proper IT helpdesk support and troubleshooting, assemble and handle computer/laptop/network/server related problems in terms of hardware and software.
- Conduct IT Training to end users as per the agreed timelines.
- Generate essential IT reports for the management when required.
This role would match your profile;
- If you possess a professional background in IT with an IT academic background and have hands on experience in system administration or networking with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- If you are familiar with IT infrastructure management and have a natural passion in the subject.
- Being a motivated individual who would achieve shared goals and results by sincerely providing a helping hand to others.
- Being a result-oriented team player who has the ability to create a work environment which sparks focused approaches to drive company growth.
Huawei Technologies | Closing Date: Apply Now