Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The person will be responsible to ensure that the marketing communication material are designed and created for internal and external purposes within the brand guidelines
- Supporting the creative lead by creating graphics for digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Create and/or update marketing and communication materials (posters, newsletters, logos, print/web images, mini-animations etc.)
- Create graphical content to be published on the company website (banners, icons, images)
- Provide additional administrative support and guidance for external parties in tems of design guidelines to ensure that the assigned tasks are in line with the company brand guidelines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- BA degree in visual communication or graphic design, or equivalent experience with a portfolio is essential
- Strong knowledge on graphic design fundamentals is a must.
- Proficient Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is a must)
- Video creation and editing skills are essential (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and online apps such as online apps like Filmora or Bitable.)
- Competent in Microsoft Office 365
- Template creation and animation skills on Microsoft Power point
- Knowledge of print production standards is essential
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML and CSS skills will be a strong advantage
- A good eye for design, layout, typography, and an attention to detail
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines is a must
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 15th July 2022.
Union Assurance PLC