- Support Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 & 2019 server platforms, and images for multiple sites, utilized Active Directory/group policy to support and secure client infrastructure.
- Manage and Support HA infrastructure and related BAU operational work.
- Provided Level III support to troubleshoot deployment issues, desktop software conflicts and client health issues.
- Deploy security updates using SCCM, Troubleshoot and resolve any encountered issues and maintain compliance levels
- Vulnerability and threat management of infrastructure.
- Create tools to easily repair WMI and SCCM clients remotely.
- Collaborated with application owners and business relation managers to gather requirements for application deployments.
- Upgraded Core Server systems from 2008 R2 to Windows 2016 or later
- Troubleshoot all aspects of SCCM effectively and understand the product flow patch management, software distribution and logging in detail.
- Provide monthly reporting of patching activity; work with local teams to resolve patching issues
- Administer (monitor, support, prevent, maintain, fix, improve) the virtual and physical VMware & HP blade infrastructure.
- Provide support for projects, infrastructure upgrades, EOL migration and Cloud Migration.
- Provide shift & weekend coverage and on call where required.
- Monitor and manage AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
Candidate profile / Key skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar technical field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge on Active Directory, PKI infrastructure, ADFS, IIS, etc.
- Microsoft System Center Configurations Manager(SCCM) & System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Knowledge
- Virtualization technologies (VMware /Hyper-V)
- HP servers incl. HP Blades/c7000 enclosures, HP OneView
- Excellent investigation and troubleshooting skills of complex issues
- Capability to determine and highlight risks (migration risks, design risks etc.) to Management
- Scripting skills (Power Shell)
- Operating System knowledge (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019)
- Cloud Infrastructure monitoring tools (DataDog, CloudHealth,etc.)
- AWS & Microsoft Azure
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to look pass the obvious to understand any situation in its entirety
- Ability to take direction from others when needed and not afraid to ask for help
- Ability to learn new concepts and products with ease and enjoys the challenge of developing something unfamiliar
- Ability to think quickly and significantly and look for alternative solutions in significant situations
- Displays initiative in continuously improving work processes and quality of output
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly at a technical and non-technical level
- Ability to document activities in a clear and concise manner
- Well-adapted and highly organized
- Ability to work under stress to meet meaningful deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Dedicated in working within an ITIL environment
- AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
London Stock Exchange Group | Closing Date: Apply Now