Supports and makes changes to critical components of the infrastructure that support multiple shared services.
- Manage planning, implementing and reporting of a sustained program of continuous improvement.
- Provide high quality documentation and network diagrams.
- Responsible for the project handover to the Network Operations team to provide support after the go-live.
- Deal with escalated incidents and requests, and work within the given SLA’s.
- Manage the delivery of technical solutions for recurring technical issues to ensure that long term fixes.
- Liaise with third party support companies to resolve issues within LSEG infrastructure.
- Ensure all network documents are up to date and provide relevant knowledge transfers on changes made.
- Ensure all network devices are appropriately monitored through automated tools.
- Ensure projects are accurately reported with performance on regular and high quality remedy record updates, Service Incident Reports (SIR) are raised, and clients are provided with regular updates.
- Support all process initiatives and strive to achieve all standards set within each of the processes.
- Ensure live service support is maintained for relevant functions and problems are escalated appropriately.
- Co-ordinate regular technical reviews of the network environment.
- Participate in audit and compliance activities including in regular reporting to the management.
- Ensure estimates provided for projects are fully scoped, and derived from thorough analysis.
- Experience in networks scripting(python).
- Demonstrable years of experience in network operations and project delivery with ideally Juniper or Cisco accreditation, and working towards further accreditation.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills with client management skills.
- Proven exposure to financial sector and associated technologies.
- Experience in Cloud and good understanding of network security, including best practices.
- Excellent 3rd line network support knowledge with knowledge in network monitoring tools.
- Sound knowledge in network routing and switching, LAN, WAN, MAN, and WLAN technologies; both Cisco and Juniper as a minimum requirement.
- Proven knowledge of supporting and deploying BGP, OSPF, MPLS, PIM, VPLS, and IPVPN environments.
- Knowledge in firewall technologies; ideally Cisco ASA, NSX, Fortinet and Juniper Firewalls.
- Understanding on load balancing technologies, TCP/IP and Multicast, and internet environments.
- Knowledge of low latency and associated technologies as deployed in the financial sector.
- Good knowledge of required Service Management process, ideally ITIL knowledgeable.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organization is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organization of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognize the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Closing Date: 2022.08.27