This is a customer network connectivity managing role within the LSEG by providing analyses and insights to Service Managers and clients, resolving the more complex queries and issues. The role will be based in Sri Lanka and involves working during UK work hours.
Department Description – Capital Markets
Team Description – Member Connectivity
Type of Employment – Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months
- Supports in the agreement of Service Level Agreements for each service and ensures consistency of content and approach
- Investigates all appropriate means to improve IT / network service investments and delivers / improves / changes / restores a quality service to the customer
- Tracks, routes, and resolves all but the most complex problems which are redirected to the correct resources
- Provides first level client contact and conveys resolutions to customer issues, ensuring customer feedback is progressed to a mutually agreed and acceptable resolution
- Assists in development and delivery of enhancements, bug fixes and infrastructure deliverables
- Ensures proper recording, documentation, and closure of queries, updating customer data and producing activity reports
- Provides a high level of customer service.
- This is an Individual Contributor role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer networking or equivalent in an IT related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in computer networking related role.
- Knowledge of computer networking, IP routing protocols is essential.
- Experience of analysing, assessing, and resolving network technology requirements, problems, and issues.
- Knowledge of service management and support disciplines and processes.
- CCNA or Network administration certification will be an added advantage.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.