Supports team by providing analyses and insights to Service Managers and clients, resolving the more complex queries and issues.
- Supports in the agreement of Service Level Agreements for each service and ensures consistency of content and approach
- Investigates all appropriate means to improve IT / network service investments and delivers / improves / changes / restores a quality service to the customer
- Tracks, routes and resolves all but the most complex problems which are redirected to the correct resources
- Provides first level client contact and conveys resolutions to customer issues, ensuring customer feedback is progressed to a mutually agreed and acceptable resolution
- Assists in development and delivery of enhancements, bug fixes and infrastructure deliverables
- Ensures proper recording, documentation and closure of queries, updating customer data and producing activity reports
- Provides a high level of customer service.
- This is an Individual Contributor role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Knowledge of service management and support disciplines and processes
- Experience of analysing, assessing and resolving simple technology requirements, problems and issues.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
London Stock Exchange Group | Closing Date: Apply Now