- Responsible for working with business/support units to identify opportunities for leveraging organizations data to drive business
- Responsible for carrying out data analytics, visualization, concept development
- Attend for adhoc reporting requirements which can’t be delivered by data analysts
- Design and develop data integration from internal & external sources on top of big data / data warehouse environment
- Work in cross functional teams (internal & external) to develop use cases
- Deploy viable use case on production environment with collaboration from IT/Business teams
- Define & setup performance tracking metrices
- Monitor outcome and optimize models / business process with stakeholders
- Research industry best practices and work with internal / external parties on R&D tasks.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on new technologies/best practices.
- Responsible for grooming junior data analysts/ scientists, share knowledge and collaborate.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering / IT / Computer science/ Statistics
- Possess a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Engineering / IT degree specializing in computer science/statistics.
- Sound knowledge in machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Hands on experience with Python or R
- Sound knowledge in data visualization and communication.
- Excellent understanding in data engineering in different environments.
- 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 02/28/2022