Cloud Security Engineer – MENA- UAE/QATAR/KSA – Skill Migration
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Cloud Security Engineer. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting both internal and external customers who are having technical issues with the product, or who need help in realizing the full benefit of the solution to help them deliver their cloud-based workload. They will help customers navigate the operational challenges of cloud computing, thoroughly training them on both the product and the infrastructure on which it is built. The selected candidate will report to the Principal Consultant – Cloud Platform and Transformation Services.
The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building customer and partner relationships
- Problem-solving approach to leverage internal and external resources
- Assessing, validating, and implementing the technical blueprint for cloud security
- Understanding the IT policy framework of the clients, recommending and implementing the security controls and compliance
- Transforming conventional security architectures to adopt the new cloud security frame works
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT with a minimum of 1 year work experience in the IT industry
- A deep understanding of cloud security technologies, related architectural network landscape, access management, administration, application support, modern authentication protocols and cybersecurity principals
- Certifications in either CCNP Routing, PCNSE, Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator, AWS Certified Administrator, Google Cloud Certified Professional, MCSA Cloud Platform, CompTIA Security+, VMware 5.5 or above, MCSE 2016 over above
- Technical support experience, experience with numerous cloud technologies is a major plus
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] / [email protected] or contact our Technical Recruiter at 777236886/WhatsApp number 0778513635. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)