John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Associate Solutions Architect – Data Analytics. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Technology – Software Solutions and Services.
The Associate Solutions Architect – Data Analytics will be responsible for:
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of data analytics and driving presales activities
- Working with clients and stakeholders to identify opportunities and providing business intelligence solutions.
- Designing and developing data analytics and business intelligence solutions to clients
- Developing processes and tools to access the performance of the analytics solution
- Leading the Data Analytics teams
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, with 3 -5 years of hands-on experience designing and developing data analytics solutions
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics i.e., regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with distributed data and computing tools i.e., Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Exposure to Azure Analytics Services Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Data Factory, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience with visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- A good understanding of Agile development mythologies
- Hands-on experience in DevOps, DevSecOps lifecycle, and GitLab
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.)
John Keells Information Technology (PVT)