John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Associate Consultant – Cloud Support. The Associate Consultantwill be responsible for assisting both internal and external customers who are having technical issues with the product, or who need help in realizing the full benefit of the solution to help them deliver their cloud-based workload. The selected candidate will report to the Consultant – Cloud Solutions and Services.
The Associate Consultant – Cloud Support will be responsible for:
- A deep understanding of cloud computing technologies or virtualization, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and OSS technologies
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet
- A deep understanding of access management, administration, and application support
- A solid understanding of modern authentication protocols and cybersecurity principals
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT with a minimum of 1 year work experience in the IT industry
- Certifications in either Azure Administrator Associate, AWS Certified Administrator, SUSE or Red Hat, Google Cloud Certified Professional, MCSA Cloud Platform, CompTIA Security+, VMware 5.5 or above, MCSE 2016 over above, and experience with numerous cloud technologies is a major plus
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
Email: [email protected]
John Keells IT (Pvt) Ltd | Closing Date: Apply Now