Assistant Manager – Cyber Security Governance and Compliance
- Responsible for coordinating activities on Cybersecurity Governance & Incident Management domains under NIST Framework
- Responsible for Leading, strategizing and implementing the Digitalization of Cyber Security Governance at Dialog.
- Coordinating NIST Steercos & complete assigned actions items
- Develop strategies for effective incident management, reporting and containment. Responsible for leading Dialog incident management process and engage with incident managers to close incidents timely manner and plan incident management improvements.
- Coordination of effective implementation of Cloud application security
- Responsible for coordinating the internal Phishing campaigns and ensure that the team reaches required campaign coverage and related KPIs.
- Responsible for leading the performance reporting for Axiata Group Risk and Compliance Team, CSSC, Dialog Risk and Compliance Management Committee & Board Risk and Compliance Committee
- Engage with teams on achieving the Critical/Non-Critical assets scan coverage in internal vulnerability scans periodically for GIT, GTECH, IDC & coordinate with respective SPOCs on internal vulnerability remediation for GTECH & IDC.
- Degree in IT or Cyber/Information Security from a recognized University
- Post Graduate qualifications would be an added advantage
- Expected to have related Cyber/Information Security professional qualifications
- More than 5 years of experience in Cyber Security Governance, Risk Management or Compliance
- Excellent teamworking, interpersonal and communication skills.
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 02/28/2022