You should ideally;
- possess a degree in Computer Science or a full professional qualification in IT acceptable to the Ban
- possess a 6 years’ experience in IT in the domain of Banking & Finance, out of which at least 1 year in Project Management
- qualification in PMP or Prince II and PMI-PBA or CBAP would be a definite advantage
- possess good analytical and problem solving skills to ensure resolution of issues
- possess good leadership and negotiation skills
Your responsibilities will be as follows;
- manage the various stages of the project implementation cycle from requirement gathering to user acceptance testing/live operations liaising with business functions
- delivery of projects with defined scope, timelines and costs whilst managing project risks
- identify, understand, negotiate and document business requirements with various groups
- manage the delivery of business cases, project scope and requirements documents, test plans, and rollout communications
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 27 March 2022.