As an Account Solution Manager, you would be working collaboratively on Fixed Network solutions as well as account management for Huawei Maldives. This will be an interesting role for you if you would like to expand into new horizons as this role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Evaluate Telco market landscape, identify customer pain points and requirements through regular engagement and development of relationships with key stakeholders.
- Engagement with R&D & Post-Sales Teams to identify potential Huawei solutions which can be deployed in customer networks.
- Work closely with customers to convert new sales leads into opportunities through open discussions, technical presentations and workshops.
- Early engagement with customers to devise network transformation strategies that are aligned with the industry roadmaps.
- Leading technical negotiations with customers on bidding projects including responding to RFP’s, preparing BOQ’s and solution proposals.
- Supporting commercial negotiations by preparing quotations, commercial analysis and identification of optimization points to align with customer budgets.
- Support delivery team by mediating with customer to ensure project delivery is aligned with the agreed deliverables.
- Perform regular customer network and business analysis to identify and promote add-on sales.
- Achieve annual sales targets for assigned key accounts in Maldives.
- Work with customers, R&D, regional solutions teams and delivery teams to create and close projects to from Lead to Cash stages.
- Engage with Junior level to CxO level customers to find new opportunities and close projects.
This role would match your profile if you;
- If you possess a professional background with a Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication/Electronics related fields with 4-5 years of industry experience. Professional certifications in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- If you have Pre-Sales experience in the ICT industry especially within Fixed Network domains such as FTTH, DWDM and IP.
- If you have a basic understanding of other Telco network domains such as RAN(2G/3G/4G/5G), Core, Microwave, IT and Datacenter.
- If you have account management and excellent customer relationship skills.
- If you are able to manage tasks and work efficiently in a fast-paced changing environment.
- If you are a result-oriented team player who has the ability to create a work environment which sparks focused approaches to drive company growth.
- If you are a motivated individual who can achieve shared goals and results by sincerely providing a helping hand to others.
If you are passionate for new knowledge, and eager to explore new and exciting concepts in Account Solutions with a passion for the telecommunications industry with the right attitude, a growing and rewarding career awaits you. Please apply online to this amazing opportunity. We are eager to welcome you to be an integral part of “Huawei Family”.
Huawei Technologies | Closing Date: Apply Now