Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Trainee Associate – Data Processing
We are looking for young energetic candidates who have a sound knowledge in MS Office packages with a typing speed of at least 15 words per minute and a high level of accuracy. Selected candidates main job role will be scanning and entering data from various source documents into the workflow system for storage, and data management.
- A recent School leaver or a Trainee with 6 months of relevant work experience
- A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Has the ability to work with numbers and with multiple stakeholders
- Very high level of ethics and able to hold confidential information
- Fast Learner who can work independently with minimum supervision
- Prior working experience is not mandatory
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 10th April 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Business Solutions International | Closing Date: 04/10/2022