Be the HR leader for Sri Lanka and assigned business groups in the Far East. S/he is responsible for providing end-to-end HR Business Partnering and services to ensure the successful delivery of all HR solutions. As a member of the Far East HR leadership team, contribute to the development of the Far East organizational strategies and the management on all aspects related to human resources standards and goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the guardian of the Company’s core values and principles.
- Be the HR Lead to provide business partnering and to build high performing local HR team.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business requirements, laws and regulations, current and future talent market and trends that impact the local employment standard, compliance and regulations.
- Represent the interests of assigned locations and business groups in the development of robust HR solutions to support organization development and change management initiative, including organization restructuring.
- Collaborate with Far East HR team members in Hong Kong regional hub to deliver end-to-end talent management cycle, including HR Operations, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Associate Engagement, Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Plan.
- Lead local grievance and disciplinary protocols.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to associates, managers and HR team members.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Legal, Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Human Resources field with direct experience in managing a HR team.
- Substantial local industrial relation knowledge and experience, especially proven record in domestic labor disputes handling and liaison with relevant local authorities, legal firms and The Employers’ Federation of Ceylon (EFC).
- Action-oriented, pragmatic, meticulous, hands-on, quality decision making and continuous improvement mindset.
- Collaborative, adaptive, caring, team leader and player.
- Effective communication and good command of spoken and written English.
- Familiar with HR systems and high proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Occasional travel is required.
Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal information will be treated as confidential and be used for recruitment purposes only.
Victoria’s Secret | Posted on: 03/11/2022