Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Human Resources Executive Cum Executive Assistant
We seek a young individual who is keen to work in an industry that is gaining momentum locally and globally and who has a passion to work with the human capital of the company. This position is in the permanent executive carder with potential for career growth based on performance.
- Support the recruitment drives of the company.
- Facilitate the employee onboarding process.
- Responsible for Human Resources Information System(HRIS) related activities including data feeding and providing HR management information.
- Point of contact for HR support for the operational teams.
- Participate in Group HR meetings and initiatives.
- Prepare HR related documentation for the employees.
- Liaise with internal / external parties for employee insurance, training and event management purposes.
- Coordinate and support employee welfare and health and safety programs.
- Managing the senior management meeting calendar.
- Compiling management meeting minutes.
- Part qualification in Human Resources Management at NIBM/CIPM or any recognized university.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a corporate HR environment.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Keen interest in working with people.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office Package.
- Good verbal and written communications
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ability to work in close collaboration with own team as well as extended teams.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 17th April 2022. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hayleys Business Solutions | Closing Date: 04/17/2022