Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Identify the core competencies (Knowledge, Skill & Attitude) requirement of the company and conduct constructive Training Need Analysis.
- liaise with Advantis HR and educate all employees and ensure smooth functioning of the system.
- Ensure 100% adherence to Labour compliance & Advantis Group Guidelines pertaining to all human resources practices.
- Ensure accurate leave, time, and attendance data capturing and on-time reporting for payroll processing.
- Record keeping of all employee data and reporting to senior management for decision-making.
- Accountable for the ISO certification and continuation of the company by documenting all processes and amendments.
- Mange labour contractors effectively by ensuring 100% adherence to all HR legal compliance.
- Responsible to offer HR services to Executive & Non-Executive staff as per Advantis timelines.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/ HRM or related field or similar professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position. Experience in a Construction Company will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills in English, Sinhala
- Knowledge in Labour Compliance is a must
- Knowledge on ISO 9001: 2015
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys Advantis Ltd | Closing Date: 03/16/2022