- Develop and implement people strategy enabling innovative organizational development solutions and cutting-edge HR services for the respective portfolio
- Act as the central point of contact to assist organisational transformation and change programmes for the respective portfolio/s.
- Manage end to end performance management cycle of score card setting, bi-annual PR process & annual performance review process whilst providing performance management guidance which includes coaching, counselling, and managing low performance to align to high performance culture.
- Develops and coordinates employee rewards, and recognition programs to increase employee motivation/experience and commitment to our core values and performance driven culture.
- Responsible to work with business units to assess the current and future resourcing and talent levels across the units and determine short, medium and long-term manpower planning.
- Forecasting talent requirements and oversee full-cycle of recruitment process and; actively network and employ innovative, creative recruiting methods to hire the best talent
- Drive the development and implementation of talent management initiatives for respective portfolio to develop talent pipeline
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Identifies business specific training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Responsible in Analyzing & Monitoring HR metrics and providing relevant reports and dashboards to the senior management
- BSc. Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management and/or equivalent Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized university/institute
- Ability to successfully work under pressure as a self-motivated team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound written, verbal, presentation and report writing skills
- Should have an outgoing personality
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the relevant field
Dialog Axiata PLC | Closing Date: 04/29/2022