Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver its core purpose to ‘improve the quality of life for the nation’. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka’s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
- Design and implement effective training material to deliver classroom, online and on the job training.
- Deliver the required training to newly recruited candidates and ensure to maintain attendance records as per the given process.
- Develop and improve training curriculums based on current information and processes.
- Improve training delivery standards to encourage learner engagement through innovative thinking and challenging the status quo.
- Effective management and maintenance of trainee pools.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 02 years’ work experience.
- Hands on experience in delivering trainings /HR experience.
- Be a dynamic, systematic, creative, disciplined and result oriented individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before the 07.03.2022
Jaykay Marketing Services (Private) Limited
John Keells Holdings PLC | Closing Date: 03/07/2022