Travel Designer – Inbound (Junior Executive / Executive)
Established in 1977, Aitken Spence Travels is Sri Lanka’s leading Destination Management Company with regional expansion in Maldives and Myanmar. Our expertise and desire for innovation allows us to fulfil our philosophical mission of becoming the most sought-after travel solutions specialists. The company is a subsidiary of the diversified blue-chip conglomerate Aitken Spence PLC.
We are looking for young, energetic, and passionate individuals to join our team of highly result oriented travel professionals.
Travel Designers are responsible for engaging with Foreign Tour operators and the fulfilling their travel programs. He/She is responsible for designing creative itineraries for both FIT and GIT operations, planning logistics, being able to build strong relationships with suppliers and vendors to negotiate best deals to the best of their abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two/Three years of related industry experience preferred
- Proven experience in product development, tour construction, operations and costings
- A team player who thrives in new challenges and champions change
- Welcomes adaptability, initiative, and have collaborative perspectives
- Skilled in verbal and written communication, problem solving, workload management & negotiations
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Aitken Spence Travels | Closing Date: 03/13/2022