Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver its core purpose to ‘improve the quality of life for the nation’. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka’s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
- Develop new products based on the annual innovation calendar.
- Develop standard recipes for the above new products and carry out routine reviews.
- Provide the necessary information to the costing team, along with the cost the items accurately, to deliver the items at the target selling prices.
- Carry out training on staff, mainly on new products, during any changes of existing ways of working. Wherever appropriate, carry out video-based training.
- Develop and monitor quality control measures. Using the existing structures, ensure the product quality and standards are maintained at outlet level and at supplier facilities.
- Develop standard operating procedures to ensure consistency across all stores. Review the SOPs and propose changes whenever necessary.
- A Degree in Hospitality/Business Management or Professionally Qualified as a chef.
- Minimum 04 years’ work experience.
- Technically competent as a chef in hot food and bakery products.
- Ability to train people and take leadership.
- Proficient in using MS Excel as well as possessing time management and communication skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before the 31.08.2022