Walkers Tours is a premiere Destination Management Company owned by Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerate John Keells Holdings PLC with five decades of experience in the FIT, GIT and MICE segments along with a large portfolio of Tour Operators spread globally.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Junior Executive – Operations. The selected candidate will report to the Assistant Manager – Markets and will be based at the Corporate Office.
The Junior Executive – Operations will be responsible for:
- Send vouchers to suppliers, Transport requisitions
- Clear advances and guide settlements as per the deadline set
- Respond to Suppliers Queries and provide a solution within a given timeline
- Ensure Guides & Chauffer’s are properly coordinate and given necessary briefing prior to tour starts
- Ensure to mention rates given by the markets for all seasons when sending the hotel vouchers
- Ensure timely file closure within the given deadlines
- Ensure that Booking confirmation is sent to Market staff without any delays
- Ensure finance and operational compliance and maintaining strong internal controls
- Maintain a good rapport with market heads / Suppliers & Guides
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position together with a Degree in Tourism, Marketing or Business Management.
- Experience in the Tourism Industry and Fluency in SAP systems & MS Office would be an added advantage
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and PR Skills
Click on the advert to join our team via Walkers Tours Careers Site.