Walkers Tours is a premiere Destination Management Company owned by Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerate John Keells Holdings PLC with five decades of experience in the FIT, GIT and MICE segments along with a large portfolio of Tour Operators spread globally.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Tour Executive. The selected candidate will report to the Market Head and will be based at the Corporate Office.
The Tour Executive will be responsible for:
- Planning, handling and executing Inbound Travel Itineraries
- Costings, handling invoices and ensuring debtors are cleared according to company standards
- Negotiating hotel rates, contracting prices with hoteliers and other stakeholders to close agreements in order to maximise profit
- Operating as the lead point of contact with Tour Operators and Clients for any and all matters specific to tours
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborate with other colleagues to ensure growth attainment
- Conducting regular inspections to ensure quality standards are maintained
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position together with a Degree in Tourism, Marketing or Business Management.
- Fluency in French Language, both written and verbal communication
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and PR Skills
Click Apply Now to join our team Walkers Tours.