Hayleys Travels is a subsidiary of the Hayleys Advantis Group, is an IATA accredited Travel Agency handling a diverse portfolio of prestigious corporate clients since 1984.
Designation – Junior Executive – Accounting and Finance
- Raising the Invoices.
- Provide accurate information in providing monthly financial statements.
- Maintaining of the Debtor statements.
- Coordinate with banks and other internal departments.
- Follow up on payments and make relevant payment schedules.
- Validating the Invoices and daily balancing the Invoice tally sheet.
- Update Customer Credit notes in the System.
- Maintain the Daily Petty Cash float and Reimburse from the Main Cashier.
- Handle functions related to Account receivables.
- Should possess a clean personal record.
- Part qualified in any finance/ accounting related professional exams. (AAT, CA or CIMA)
- Must be well disciplined and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Trustworthy and Honest.
- Computer literacy (MS office packages)
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
If you are interested send your CV to [email protected] mentioning “Junior Executive – Finance/Admin” as the subject of the email or click ‘APPLY’
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Closing Date: 2022.08.05