EXECUTIVE – SPECIALLIZED IN FIXED DEPARTURE
- Research and design special packages for fixed departures, pilgrimages and special events.
- Attend to client/passenger inquiries received through phone calls, advertisements and emails from direct and corporate customers.
- Knowledge on visa processes.
- Attend to visa requirements of the client/passenger and advise them based on number of days required, type of visa (business, tourist, transit), cost and the documents required.
- Designing and promoting overseas tour packages based on the destination, category of hotel, type of room, meal plan, package(inclusive or exclusive),value additions, mode of payment, terms and conditions.
- Build relationships with the overseas suppliers and airlines with excellent negotiation skills.
- Relationships with Embassies /VFS.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar capacity at a travel agency.
- Excellent PR skills along with negotiation skills.
- Knowledge on geography of the destinations promoted.
- Able to work under pressure and able to perform multi tasks.
- Experience in accompanying groups will be an added advantage.
- A team player with a keen eye on detail.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply through the advertisement.
Hayleys Travels | Closing Date: 05/31/2022