Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd
Hayleys Business Solutions International (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Hayleys PLC representing the Business Process Management (BPM) and Shared Services Sector of Hayleys. Its service portfolio includes Finance & Accounting, Private and Corporate Tax Support, External Audit Support, Corporate Due Diligence, Software Development, Digital Services, Payroll Support and Business Process Consultancy Services. The Company is an accredited training provider for CIMA, ACCA and Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
Trainee Associate – Payroll Services
We seek a young methodical individual who can be entrusted with the responsibilities in Payroll Services.
- To process payrolls under the guidance of the senior members and team leads and carryout relevant accounting transactions while ensuring accuracy, completeness, confidentiality and timeliness.
- To check and verify details and to focus on continuous improvement of quality.
- Following all legal and procedural compliance requirements
- Planning and organizing work methodically according to the priorities and deadlines.
- Meeting all payroll deadlines
- A recent School leaver or a Trainee with 6 months of working experience in payroll / HR
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel
- Fast Learner who can work with minimum supervision
- A dynamic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a focus on continuous improvement
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Has the ability to work with numbers and with multiple stakeholders
- Very high level of ethics and able to hold confidential information
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now. The closing date for applications will be 17th September 2023. Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2023/09/17